AS YOU ARE AWARE, THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION HAS ISSUED WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS TO HEALTH-CARE PROVIDERS WORLDWIDE REGARDING CORONAVIRUS.
WE ARE TAKING EVERY PRECAUTION NECESSARY TO LIMIT THE EXPOSURE OF ANY VIRUS WITHIN OUR OFFICE, AND WE ASK THAT YOU HELP US BY PARTICIPATING IN THESE PRECAUTIONS.
- Arriving at our office: In an effort to follow social distancing guidelines, we ask that you do not come into the office to register your child or sign in. Please call us at 702-838-5437 and let us know that you have arrived. We will call or text you when we have a room available inside. Upon entering the office, we ask that you and your child wash your hands with the soap and water provided in the restroom or use the provided hand sanitizer. A mouthwash will also be provided.
- Accompanying your child: No more than one parent or guardian will be allowed to enter the office with a patient. All parents or guardians will be required to wear a mask while in the office. Where age appropriate, we ask that only the patient enter the treatment area. To maintain social distancing, parents or guardians may be asked to wait in their cars until treatment is completed. If your child is too young or anxious to have treatment without you present, you may accompany them as long as you wear a mask (brought from home) and follow our social distancing instructions.
- Recent travel or possible exposure to COVID-19:
- If you or your child has traveled outside the U.S. in the last 14 days, please reschedule.
- If you or your child has traveled outside the state of Nevada in the last 14 days, please inform our staff. As some areas have higher risk of exposure, we may need to reschedule your appointment.
- If you or your child have ANY cold or flu symptoms, please reschedule.
After much consideration, we are implementing these policies due to the gravity of our current circumstances. We recognize that these measures may be uncomfortable and certainly represent an inconvenience for you and your family. Our top priority is the health and safety of our staff, patients and their families.